Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wrapping up the Great North

We came back to the Twin Cities today and I don't have too much to say...other than to wonder why the cold had to follow us here...
But I thought I'd post some pictures as a wrap up to our time there.


Here's one of the outfits I made Esme
Corduroy pants and the little jacket has doggies on it!



I wish you could see this dress better...I'm going to try to post a closer picture

Here's the bodice...a bit better it's got this great curve and was definitely the hardest part to sew.

Esme trying to steal her Babka's beer at one of our favorite places, the Gunflint Tavern

Crazy Kid!

Esme decided she's moving in!

Esme says "That is the biggest bathtub I've ever seen!"

Babka's house is right on Lake Superior...which is pretty big for a bathtub...

Talk to you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment