Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cowboy Boots and Abbreviations


Grandpa Ken sent Esme some new cowboy boots last week and they are definitely the most exciting thing since sliced bread!
I'm not going to lie I was a bit skeptical when I saw the the heels light up every time she takes a step...but in a bizarre twist, it's my favorite part. I can't get over how cute it is. Plus every time someone compliments her on her boots she does this great little dance to show them how they light up, it's really too cute!
Had he was also sending a hat I would have made sure he knew she has been blessed with an Ashcroft head...so alas we will have to donate the hat to the dress up box at day care and the younger kids (or even the ones Esme's age with a normal sized head) can enjoy wearing the cute hat...



Esme has also been very into shortening words lately and I thought I better share a few of her favorite abbreviations from the past week... (Imagine a very reassuring know-it-all tone for all these statements)

"That's the kitty mom...sometimes I call her kid"

"It's so rainy, look at the puddles...I just call them pud"

"Babka are we going to watch Up? Is it time for the movie? I call it the move, let's watch the move!"


No comments:

Post a Comment